Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baby Boy Mattox

WOW! 9 lbs and 9oz.........Mattox arrived at 7:15pm on May 10th. I went in at 6am to be induced a week early since they thought he may be "a little big"........YEAH! Ended up having a c-section since I never dilated past 7, my contractions were "wimpy", and Dr. Rogers said he seemed to be "stuck".
Big Sister Madeline was so patient all day!

Daddy was quite the trooper! He braved the c-section and did not pass out! LOL I told him we are closer than ever now since he has seen my insides, which I haven't even seen myself, haha Sorry to gross you out!

Such a sweetie pie! Love at first sight definitely!

Papa says he's a fine boy! He puts the ox in Mattox, huh Papa?


"Nana" Nancy is so proud!

Uncle Tommy with his new nephew!

Aunt Candice says he's so cute! Can't wait to have our little cousin Kennedy Grace to play with!


So sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sister love!

Back the next day for another visit! Madeline just held Mattox and stared at him! She is the best big sis!

Before being induced.............hmmmmmmmm.......so this is what a 9.9lb baby looks like in my tummy!
WE LOVE MATTOX!









7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your BIG bundle of joy! He is soooo handsome!

    My babies were 10 pounds, 4 ounces and almost 9 pounds (2 and 4 weeks early)! I love big babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the picture of Matt! He looks a little taken back at his newly found fatherhood! Great to hear little one is here. Keep us posted with more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! What a cutie! Hope things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That's funny about the C-section; I told Jamie the exact same thing, LOL! Your big bundle of joy is just PRECIOUS! I know you are thrilled that he is finally here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is just too cute for words! Sure thought Matthew was big at 7 lbs and 5 weeks early; but 9? Wow! Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pic. Madeline shirts are so prety on her

    ReplyDelete
  7. the baby is sososososo cute

    ReplyDelete