Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

20 weeks

Okay so I'm a little late with my 20week post, so soon I'll have to do my 22 week. Forgive the red eyes, because I didn't take the time to load to cybershot and edit. This pic was from New Years Eve when we took mama to the Buccaneer to eat.........it was super yummy as always. I am feeling super huge these days and thinking this boy is gonna be big! We are working on the nursery, so pics soon to come on that. We put up a chair rail and painted the bottom with blue and green stripes and the top with a lighter blue. I ordered the nursery furniture already because I had heard nightmares of things taking 2 or 3 months to come in, but we got it this past Monday. The crib is waiting to be put together. FUN, FUN! Thought I'd post a couple of my favorite Christmas gifts.
Mama got Mattox this little football player piggy bank. TOO CUTE!

And Mrs. Nancy my MIL got me this Vera diaper bag. I love the blue, green, and brown! Have to get it monogrammed. Hope you all had a great New Years! I am having trouble getting back into the swing of things after the marvelous splendor of NO schedule for two weeks. I could really get into sleeping late, afternoon naps, and plenty of time to read and watch TV!! OH WELL! And are all of you as ready for spring as I am?? I cannot wait! I would never make it up north! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment