Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

22 weeks and a nursery sneak peek

Here's the past due 22 weeks pic.............this one was early one morning before school, and I look half asleep. I also decided horizontal stripes may not be the best choice! LOL
A little peek of the nursery without the stuff.........Matt and Uncle Tom did a good job painting and putting up chair rail! The stripes were Matt's idea, and I think they turned out cute. It is Sherwin Williams iceberg on the top of the chair rail and dancing green with something blue on the bottom.


This is from the door looking in towards the window. I will have to do another post of the furniture. We do have it in, but we are now waiting on the crib bedding, rug, and curtains to get here. My next doctor's appointment is next month, and they will be doing my glucose test and the fun 4-D ultrasound. I cannot wait to see Mattox's little face! Buying clothes for him is so fun! My sweet friend Heidi gave me a ton of clothes from her boys, and I cannot wait to see him in them! She has the best taste ever, and her boys are the cutest. Madeline's latest question is "Mama, do you think he will have black hair or brown hair?" She cannot wait, and I cannot wait to see her with him. She also said, "He will be like my new toy because I will play with him all the time!" I know she is going to be the best helper, except maybe when those poopy diapers come around, LOL He is a very active little thing and gets very excited after I eat. Matt felt him kick for the first time about a week ago, and his eyes got so big! We laughed and laughed. Thank you Lord for this little blessing!

4 comments:

  1. This is certainly very exciting! Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too sweet Missi~ I couldn't think of anyone I would rather have my boys' things than Mattox! I want a pic for every outfit he wears. :) You know I absolutely love dressing my boys, so I would love to be Mattox's personal shopper. LOL His nursery is gonna be too precious. Can't wait to see all of his little bunnies and frogs! The Lord has truly blessed you all with this little boy! Mattox is gonna be the luckiest little fellow ever to have Madeline for a big sister! He will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous and you can easily wear horizontal stripes!

    I love the nursery....so far! The stripes are adorable! I can't wait to see the bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! The nursery paint is awesome! I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete