Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cutest Cake Ever!

Yesterday we attended Ashton's birthday party......Madeline's BFF.......this was her birthday cake made by her "Nanaw" Ms. Maryanne.......don't you think this is the cutest cake ever? It was yummy too! Matt enjoyed eating the fondant leaves, after we teased him by telling him he could only have one fondant ladybug......we did give him some cake later. I am an icing girl myself, but he LOVES fondant. I hope I am spelling it right.........anyhoo........my wonderful friend Lacy enjoys bringing me bowls full of icing to school after she bakes cakes. Did you ever wonder why I can't lose weight without gaining it right back???? MMMMMM icing and a glass of milk.........nothing like it! Back to the party, the girls had a blast. Although Lacy didn't make the cake this time, she could have in a heartbeat, as well as sewing ten dresses, doing embroidery, baking rice krispy treats, and blogging about it all..........usually while also doing school work, church work, and having all kinds of kids over.........CAN I PLEASE GET AN OUNCE OF HER ENERGY???? Killing me girl, killing me! :)
Meanwhile........back in Missi's world, it is all I can do just to go to my gifted endorsement class for these next couple weeks. Of course it is the last thing I would like to do with my last free moments of summertime, but at least it will soon be over and I'll be done!!!!! Stick a fork in me.....DONE! I would love nothing more than to be spending these days lounging in the sun on some beach, hanging out with Madeline, sleeping late, watching soap operas (Young and the Restless is too good these days), cleaning out and organizing my house, you name it, I can think of other things to do! So think of me, as I am in Hazlehurst, capitol city of NOTHING but timber!

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you that you are completing your gifted endorsement. I can't seem to dedicate myself to that class like you have. By the way, mom has a HUGE bowl of icing left from the cake. You want some? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl. I had to ask Heidi to make sure this was you... hee hee You look so different from the last time I saw you! I've been reading your blog for awhile now and lov'n your layout. Glad you are so happy and can't wait to see where life takes you.

    ReplyDelete