Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL SIS!!

Yes, this post is a little past due.......I have decided that all of you who blog faithfully every day do not have an annoying, slow computer like I do! One day you will ride by my house and see mine come flying out of the upstairs window and know I finally had all I could stand!

So as some of my oldest friends know, when I was little I was one of the only "only children" in my class. All of my friends had siblings, and I prayed every single night for God to please give me a sister or brother. On July 7th, 1984 along came this little chick............

Little Miss Candice was like my new doll! I was so happy......I cried and laughed hysterically at the same time when mama told me! She is the spitting image of my daddy in personality.....a fireball! To her dismay, some people say we look alike..........lucky me, poor her! On both of the picture days below, I did her hair as always...........there is one infamous picture somewhere of the time I was away at college and couldn't do her hair.........mama did her best, but that one will remain hidden, LOL. This one is kindergarten..........
And this was sixth grade.........loved her with her bangs grown out! This is one of my favorites!

On her birthday, we went to eat at the Millhouse in Statesboro..........YUM! DELICIOUS! She turned the big two-five this year, a whole quarter!!! And she thinks she is old! OH MY! Trust me sister, you just get smarter and better with age! Here she is with the MOMS! Mom-in-law Nancy on the left and our mom Elaine on the right. Poor Tom was out of town working........BOO......but we ate enough for him too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER! I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! U 2 do look alike. So lov'n that first pic! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a BEAUTIFUL girl! Looks JUST like her sister!

    ReplyDelete