Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Best Friend



I really don't know how I would have made it through these last days without Matt. He has been there every second of the way. He stayed at the hospital with me at night with daddy and has been running around doing anything he can to help my mama in the past few days. He has literally tucked her in at night. He has patience like no other. Just when I thought I couldn't love him more, he has been amazing through this whole thing. My daddy would be so proud to know how well Matt is taking care of us. The top picture is from a trip we took to the mountains in North Carolina in fall 2007. We actually got to see snow while we were there! The bottom picture is from our honeymoon in St. Lucia. We went on a fishing charter and of course didn't catch a thing, but we had fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment