Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

Random Food and Salon Fun

Okay, so anyone who knows me or has ever seen my from the backside knows that I love to eat out!! The past couple days were just what the doctor ordered, as I got to eat at two of my favorite places in Statesboro. Last night we went to eat at Mellow Mushroom with Candice and Tom. It was AWESOME....make ya slap somebody AWESOME! I had the greek salad, and Candice and I shared a pizza that had all kinds of cheese, sundried tomatoes, onions, sliced tomatoes, and the best sauce ever. Can I just say that Mellow Mushroom is my new favorite place??? Madeline said "Mama, this is the best pizza in the history of pizzas!" Now I don't know where she gets her flair for the dramatic side from.......Candice and Tom also ordered Hummus with Pita bread for an appetizer, and it was to die for! Yes, you heard me.......HUMMUS!!! Who woulda thunk it? Not me, that is for sure! Never had it in my life, and if I'm not mistaken it is supposed to be healthy.........now that is just wrong! Nothing healthy tastes that good. So here is Candice enjoying her pizza........
Today Madeline and I headed back over to the Boro to have some Shane's for lunch. I guess that is my second favorite place in the Boro. Their "buffa-q" chicken fingers are the bomb......and the Statesboro Sweet Tea.......hush your mouth!


Little Miss enjoying her chicken.........child loves some chicken and honey mustard! As you can see, this pic is a little blury which is what happens to about 80% of my pictures and is why I want a new camera..........SANTA BABY do ya hear me??

After Shane's it was off to Aunt Candice's Salon.......67 Styles. She was busy as usual so we just hung out, and Madeline decided to help. Aunt Candice loves me taking pictures of her all the time..........NOT!! She even told her client, "see my sister just started this blogging thing......."


Madeline thinks sweeping is the coolest........now why isn't this cool at home??? She even helped Haley to fold towels! I tried to take her shopping at Deal's Antiques and she said, "Hurry, I have to get back to the salon and help Haley." Oh my...........

It has been a great couple of days! Thank you God for your many blessings!





4 comments:

  1. I like to eat anything/anywhere I don't have to cook! Tell Santa Baby to bring u a Rebel... u won't b disappointed! I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to Shane's. Looks good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you have had some fun the past couple of days! :) I totally agree! Miss Madeline LOVES some chicken and honey mustard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I guess it is a good thing that two of Eatonton's few restaurants are Mellow Mushroom and Shane's! Guess it will not be a hard decision on where to go eat!!!!

    ReplyDelete